WORLD CLASS TRAINING
INTRODUCTORY COURSE ON COMPOSITES REPAIR
Introduction to materials:
- Additives and fillers
- Safety and cleaning
Introduction to basic techniques
- Damage inspection
- Opening of damaged areas
- Cutting/grinding of damaged area
- Repair of damage to outer laminates
- Repair of damage to outer laminate including partial replacement of core material
- Repair of penetrated sandwich structures
- Repair of light surface damages
- Protective clothing
- Safe handling of harmful substances
EQUIPPED FOR DAMAGE ASSESSMENT
After the course, the participants will be equipped to perform damage assessments and repair of minor damages to composite panels. The course is an introduction based on best practice and does not give formal competence in accordance with any accredited health and safety training programme.
ARE YOU IN NEED OF COMPOSITE REPAIR?
We have a team of repair-specialist waiting to be deployed to your location, for your convience. Our firm will take care of planning the travel and accommodations.The team has been thoroughly trained in handling and repairing composite materials.
We offer a wide variety of repairs on carbon materials.
If you are in need of repair, contact our 24/7 support here: