Sales and development of world-class workboats
Tuco Marine Group – ProZero Workboats is looking for an innovative business developer to maximize our rapidly growing business within our ProZero range of fast professional boats.
The business developer will lead the sales work of our current range, at the same time as the product range for the ProZero Work Boats is further expanded.
Tuco Marine – ProZero Workboats is a designer and manufacturer of fast boats for professionals under the ProZero Workboats brand. The ProZero workboats are sold in international workboat, offshore and defense and law enforcement markets.
The right candidate will bring to the position a thorough understanding of the marine industry, good experience in marine sales, knowledge of the competition in the market and familiarity with customer requirements.
We want you to possess solid business development skills combined with the drive and motivation to design the very best workboats and to maximize the growth of our workboat range into new markets.
To be successful, you should
- Define, drive and lead the implementation of the sales strategy for our workboats in close collaboration with current sales channels, strategic partners and the company’s management.
- Identify new opportunities through key account management and existing sales channels such as referents and partners, and thereby reach customers such as shipowners and shipyards.
- Ensure effective communication within the sales team and with all stakeholders.
- Manage and report accurate forecasts and pipeline to the business, including demonstrating understanding of the competition in the market, the company’s presence, and strength within the various market segments.
To be successful in this role we need someone who has the following:
- A relevant educational background.
- Experience using 3D design software, preferably SolidWorks, to present and adjust designs to target individual customer needs.
- Extensive track record of successfully selling maritime products and possess good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, including analytical and financial planning skills.
- Experience in running sales processes and effective working relationships.
- Ability to understand the “big picture” and the value drivers surrounding our ProZero Workboats.
- Ability to build long-term strategic and management-level relationships.
In addition, you have good technical English skills. Additional language skills are considered an advantage.
What do you get in return? We can offer a competitive compensation package and a collaborative and inclusive work environment where people with solid talents and qualifications have the opportunity to develop. Furthermore, you will become part of an ambitious team and work with some of the most advanced workboat technologies and the most skilled designers in boat building and workboat design.
Our organization values a good working environment, diversity, initiative, and strong collaborations with flexibility to work from home and in the office.
What else do you need to know?
Tuco Marine develops, designs and builds boats in lightweight materials for the professional markets. In recent years, we have launched a series of professional boats – our ProZero line, which are particularly aimed at the offshore, workboat and defense segments. We are a growing company and since the launch of ProZero have continuously hired to strengthen our already strong team.
We can offer a dynamic workplace in an innovative company that is at the forefront of development when it comes to working with composite materials and the maritime industry. We emphasize that daily life must be flexible and that the individual takes responsibility and provides the extra effort required when, for example, a deadline approaches. We have ambitious growth targets and offer an exciting and inspiring workplace.